Get pre-approved for free– before you shop for your new home – and get more bargaining power.
The benefits of a pre-approval:
- Determine your affordable price range
- Know the range of affordability greatly aides your new home search.
- Shows you are a serious buyer
- Having a pre-approval gives you the added leverage when buying a home.
- Makes your offer more attractive
- Sellers know that a pre-approval means you are ready to buy
Talking to a licensed loan officer is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Every borrower is different and a loan officer knows which questions to ask in order to best match you with the right loan and monthly payment
Our most popular mortgage loan options for first-time home buyers
FHA Mortgage Loans
Purchase your home with only 3.5% down payment, 96.5% of the purchase price will be financed. Closing costs can be a gift from a relative!
- 30 Year Fixed Mortgage Loans
Our most popular mortgage requires 3% down payment, 97% of the purchase price will be financed. Fixed rates are a long term benefit with predictable monthly payments.
- VA Mortgage Loans
No down payment, (that's 100% financing!), no PMI and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members. Also, surviving spouses with the DD214 may qualify for a VA loan.